- In 2006 BAC-IN awarded the ‘Justice Award’ from Central Lancashire Justice Board for its contributions into community engagement programmes. BAC-IN successfully carried community led research focussing on a gap analysis of treatment services for Black & Minority Ethnic substance misusers within the criminal justice system. (Commissioned by the DAAT & supported by University of Central Lancashire & Home Office).
- In 2008 BAC-IN team were the regional winners of the Home Office 'Tackling Drugs, Changing Lives' award. This was in recognition of its unique and innovative work with BME service users, families and hard to reach communities.
- In 2012 awarded the Self help Champion Star award by Nottingham Self Help.
- In 2015 awarded Nottinghamshire police & crime commissioner award in recognition of improving the quality of life in Nottingham communities.
- In 2017 awarded Dr Michael Varnam award in recognition of our valuable contributions to Nottingham.
Tackling Drugs Changing Lives award 2008
Dr Michael Varnam 2017